Wednesday, November 20, 2013

*38 Weeks*


How far along? 38
Total Weight Gain:  27lbs
Maternity clothes? Definitely!
Stretch marks? NONE.. Hoping they don't show up after the birth of our little one!
Sleep: Not getting much since I have to go to the bathroom every 30 minutes!
Best moment this week: We started shopping for Harper's first Christmas!  As if our baby girl is not spoiled already!!
Miss Anything?  Not having a giant belly to move around with, but at the same time I will miss feeling Harper move inside of me. I can't believe how soon it will all be over with.
MovementFeeling big movements and actually feeling her fingers and toes wiggling against my skin. I will miss this feeling!
Food cravings: CHOCOLATE 
Anything making you queasy or sickNope!
Have you started to show yet: Getting TOO big!!
Gender: My girl Harper Sophia :)
Labor Signs: NOTHING has changed!  No dilation :( I think baby girl wants to stay in there a little longer! 
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks are getting more and more frequent and the rib pain is horrendous... Plus the swelling has taken over my whole body lol
Looking forward to: Going back to our dr. this week, school ending for Thanksgiving break, and shopping more for baby girl this weekend!
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? Off :(
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but super anxious for delivery.

1 comment:

  1. Great update, Krista! I'm Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer my quick question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete