Sunday, July 28, 2013

*21 Weeks*


How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain: 8lbs+
Maternity clothes? still wearing most of my old clothes, but wearing maternity dresses and jeans when I go out!

Stretch marks? NO!!
Sleep: some nights I sleep like a bear (says Nick) and sometime I can't sleep at all
Best moment this week: Nick felt Harper kick for the first time!  It was so sweet to see his face light up :) He was so excited!!

Miss Anything? WINE! We have a wine fridge in our kitchen and it makes me sad everyday when I walk past it lol.. no I am not an alcoholic haha
Movement: More & more.  She is really active at night!
Food cravings: still chocolate- We made Ghiradelli Brownies this week!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: round ligament pain- basically my entire stomach stretching
Belly Button in or out? Not looking good these days..
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: finishing Harper's nursery.  We have been working soo hard on it!  With the help of our friends we were able to get the wainscoting up after Nick painted, but we had a lot to fix and repaint.  Nick has been such a good daddy trying to get baby girl's nursery done perfectly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment