Wednesday, July 17, 2013

*19 Weeks*


How far along? 19.5 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Still just rockin' the yoga pants most days, but some maternity pants and dresses when I go out
Stretch marks? No - I pray my nightly application of Belly Butter works!!
Sleep: Starting to sleep a little better
Best moment this week: realizing that I am almost halfway there.. CRAZY!!
Miss Anything? WINE!!
Movement: FINALLY FEELING MOVEMENT!!! Still light flutters, but so amazing to feel.
Food cravings: CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!! The ladies in the bakery at Publix know my husband by name HAHA
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada.
Have you started to show yet: Yup!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to:  My 20 Week ultrasound next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment