Saturday, June 29, 2013

And her name is...

We are 18 weeks along and ready to announce baby girl's name!!! Drum roll please...



How far along? 18 Weeks, 1 day
Maternity clothes? My day to day wardrobe consists of yogapants & excersise short. When I have to go places, I rock maternity dresses!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: So uncomfortable it is hard to sleep... Can literally lie awake and feel my belly stretching lol
Best moment this week: Starting our registry at BabiesRUs.. Baby girl is going to have such adorable stuff!
Miss Anything? Wine & Caesar Salads- Caesar dressing has raw eggs so I'm not supposed to eat it :(
Movement: Still (not so patiently) Waiting!!!
Food cravings: Chocolate & Red Lobster...lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Went to Target this morning and a stranger stopped me and asked me when I was due... guess my belly officially looks pregnant!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: My 20 week ultrasound! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment