Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happiest Day of My Life




All I have ever dreamed of is having a baby girl!  I believe a daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts the world can give. She will definitely be a daddy's girl and her mommy's world!  Nick has always wanted a little princess as well so he feels equally as blessed and excited.  I can not wait for all the pink, huge hair bows, tutu's, glitter, shopping, and all that comes along with a little girl.  We will have so much fun :) It was the happiest moment in my life when our ultrasound tech said it was a GIRL!  We were both so excited we had to run out and buy her something right after.  My choice (with the help of my wonderful friend Jamie)  a big tutu and pink hair bow. Nick of course chose a Daddy's Princess onesie!  We can't wait to meet you baby girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment