Monday, June 24, 2013

17 Weeks


How far along? 17 Weeks, 1 Day
Total weight gain/loss: 6 pounds gained
Maternity clothes? Just started rocking maternity jeans & dresses (Thanks to my momma)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: NONE!!! Tossing & turning every night this week :(
Best moment this week: Finding out Baby James is a GIRL!
Miss Anything? WINE & Sleep!!!
Movement: None yet :(  My ultrasound Tech said I should feel it within the next 7-10 days because she will finally weigh enough for me to feel her movements. 
Food cravings: Chocolate, chocolate & chocolate
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing lately!
Have you started to show yet: I'm gonna go with yes
Gender: GIRL! SOOO exciting :)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but tired!
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move

No comments:

Post a Comment