Sunday, August 18, 2013

*24 Weeks*

How far along? 20 weeks, 4 days
Total Weight Gain:  +15lbs...ugh depressing!!
Maternity clothes? Now that I am going back to work I am trying to beef up my maternity wardrobe so I have more to get me through working 5 days a week for the next 3 months!
Stretch marks? Not Yet.. WOO HOO!!
SleepWaking up a lot more to go to the bathroom & because of painful leg cramps :(
Best moment this week: Feeling Harper's hiccups!! Poor baby, but mommy loves feeling it! lol 
Miss Anything?  A good night's sleep...
Movement: YES!!!!
Food cravings: Chocolate Chip Cookies still
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Oh ya!
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Flat as a pancake...
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Picking up our crib this week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment