Tuesday, August 20, 2013

*25 Weeks*


How far along? 25 weeks, 4 days
Total Weight Gain:  15lbs
Maternity clothes? For sure!
Stretch marks? Not Yet.. WOO HOO!!
SleepSince I have been back to work, I have NOT been getting sleep.  I have severe back pain, leg cramps, and round ligament pain! Harper does not like mommy working so much!
Best moment this week: Meeting all my new students!  I have some SUPER cute kids :)
Miss Anything?  A good night's sleep...
Movement: TONS!!!!
Food cravings: Chocolate Chip Cookies.. eating one as I type this HAHA
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Oh ya!
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Flat as a pancake...
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but exhausted!
Looking forward to: Starting off the new school year with my adorable kiddos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment