Thursday, August 29, 2013

*26 Weeks*


How far along? 26 Weeks, 5 days
Total Weight Gain:  15+lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, but I have discovered some non maternity clothes that I can still fit in for work so that a plus!!
Stretch marks? Belly Butter must be working.. NO stretch marks yet!
SleepAfter this first week of school I have been so extremely exhausted that I am out the second my head hits the pillow. 
Best moment this week: Shopping at Babies R Us and getting Harper's crib!! We have sooooo much stuff for her!
Miss Anything?  Laying on the couch all day... So sad summer is over :(
Movement: Baby girl is not as active as she was now that I am back at work... I do not think she likes me being on my feet all day and moving around. 
Food cravings: CHOCOLATE!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Oh ya!
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Flat as a pancake...
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody this week.. It has been a rough one!
Looking forward to: FRIDAY!  This week has been absolutely EXHAUSTING!!! My new class is a bunch of busy bees and it is much harder to keep up with all these little ones being almost 7 months pregnant.  I am also looking forward to ordering Harper's changing table and glider for the nursery this weekend. She is getting a pretty pink glider to rock with mommy in her room :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment