Thursday, September 5, 2013

*27 Weeks*


How far along? 27 Weeks, 5 days
Total Weight Gain:  17lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, but I have discovered some non maternity clothes that I can still fit in for work so that a plus!!
Stretch marks? Belly Butter must be working.. NO stretch marks yet!
SleepSleeping much better!  My pregnancy pillow has been a life saver and my hubby rubs my back every night before bed :)  He's a keeper!!
Best moment this week: Getting Harper's pretty pink glider for her bedroom and I passed my glucose test!! Thank God I don't have to go back for another one of those tests!!
Miss Anything?  Laying on the couch all day... So sad summer is over :(
Movement: I can feel when she kicks my ribs and my bladder! i have to go to the bathroom all the time now!
Food cravings: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Oh ya!
Gender: GLITTER, BOWS & TUTU'S :)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Flat as a pancake...Just waiting for it to pop!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to:  The weekend of course!  On Saturday we are going to take a birthing class at the hospital and get a tour of the maternity ward and nursery.  It is all becoming so real now!  I am starting to get nervous and anxious, but more than anything we are excited to finally meet Harper Sophia :)


No comments:

Post a Comment