Thursday, September 12, 2013

*28 Weeks*


How far along? 28 Weeks, 5 days
Total Weight Gain:  17lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, but still fitting in some non maternity too!
Stretch marks? Belly Butter must be working.. NO stretch marks yet!
Sleep: Sleeping much better!  My pregnancy pillow has been a life saver and my hubby rubs my back every night before bed :)  He's a keeper!!
Best moment this week: Going to our birthing class at the hospital.  Although the class was graphic and gross at times, I felt so much better knowing what we can expect when the day comes.  I know you can never really be prepared, but I do feel better.  Having Nick there with me to support me and practice lamaze with me was nice too! He will be such a good daddy as he is already an amazing husband!  We shared a lot of laughs at the class too!
Miss Anything?  Wine...Missing coming home from school and having a glass
Movement: I can feel when she kicks my ribs and my bladder! i have to go to the bathroom all the time now!
Food cravings: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Oh ya!
Gender: GLITTER, BOWS & TUTU'S :)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Flat as a pancake...Still hasn't popped. I can't believe it!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to:  Saturday!  Auntie Jamie & Uncle Andrew are coming to help put Harper's crib together. While the boys work, we will be getting pedicures haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment