Thursday, September 12, 2013

*28 Weeks*


How far along? 28 Weeks, 5 days
Total Weight Gain:  17lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, but still fitting in some non maternity too!
Stretch marks? Belly Butter must be working.. NO stretch marks yet!
SleepSleeping much better!  My pregnancy pillow has been a life saver and my hubby rubs my back every night before bed :)  He's a keeper!!
Best moment this week: Going to our birthing class at the hospital.  Although the class was graphic and gross at times, I felt so much better knowing what we can expect when the day comes.  I know you can never really be prepared, but I do feel better.  Having Nick there with me to support me and practice lamaze with me was nice too! He will be such a good daddy as he is already an amazing husband!  We shared a lot of laughs at the class too!
Miss Anything?  Wine...Missing coming home from school and having a glass
Movement: I can feel when she kicks my ribs and my bladder! i have to go to the bathroom all the time now!
Food cravings: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Oh ya!
Gender: GLITTER, BOWS & TUTU'S :)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Flat as a pancake...Still hasn't popped. I can't believe it!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to:  Saturday!  Auntie Jamie & Uncle Andrew are coming to help put Harper's crib together. While the boys work, we will be getting pedicures haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment