Tuesday, September 24, 2013

*30 Weeks*


How far along? 30 Weeks, 3 days
Total Weight Gain:  17+lbs... We will find out exactly how much at this week's doctor appt. 
Maternity clothes? Yes!  
Stretch marks? Belly Butter really works!
Sleep: This week I have had a lot of swelling, indigestion, and heartburn that have made it REALLY hard to fall asleep :(
Best moment this week: More progress on the nursery.  We now have the changing table up and we are just waiting on the armoire to get here :)
Miss Anything?  Really would LOVE LOVE LOVE a glass of wine...
MovementALL the TIME and it hurts!  I think she is starting to run out of room in there and her jabs are painful!
Food cravings: CHOCOLATE DUH!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Oh ya!
Gender: GLITTER, BOWS & TUTU'S :)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Flat as a pancake...Still hasn't popped. I can't believe it!
Wedding rings on or off? Some days they fit and some days they don't.  I am going to start wearing them on a necklace because my hubby will kill me if I get them stuck on my finger lol 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to:  Our 4D ultrasound Saturday!!! My momma is coming to visit and this is the first ultrasound she will get to be at. I am excited she will get to see baby Harper and experience how amazing these ultrasounds are! Nick and I are betting on if she has hair or not... we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment