Thursday, October 3, 2013

*31 Weeks*


How far along? 31 Weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain: 22lbs
Maternity clothes? lots of maternity shirts & pants, some maternity dresses too
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: sleep is not going well. I get up about 6 times a night to go to the bathroom, because I have a leg cramp, Harper is kicking the crap out of me, or I'm having Braxton Hicks contractions
Best moment this week: 
We got to see Harper in 4D!!! She has Nick's lips, my nose, and huge cheeks lol :) We are going to have one pretty little princess!
Miss Anything? everything - I am officially at the "uncomfortable" stage, out of breath often & I am really missing being able to put my own socks and shoes on without getting out of breath and wanting to cry out of frustration
Movement: moving around a ton!  Hopefully starting to flip and move down because right now she is breech
Food cravings: still craving sweets... enjoy having a nightly dessert lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: not much
Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn after breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Out of breath every now & then, starting to have a major swelling in my calves, ankles, and feet after being at work all day &  some rib pain from Harper's head being wedged up there
Belly Button in or out? top is starting to pop out! but it's still in limbo
Wedding rings on or off? off :( better to be safe than sorry because they were starting to get tight.  Hubby was worried they would get stuck and I would have to get them cut off ( He would NOT be happy with me if that happened!)

Happy or Moody most of the time: Starting to feel pretty moody :(
Looking forward to: finishing the nursery & organizing all of the adorable clothes... I love looking at all of them!! Also, next weekend we will have our maternity pictures!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment