Wednesday, October 30, 2013

*35 Weeks*


How far along? 35 Weeks 
Total Weight Gain:  23lbs
Maternity clothes? Definitely!

Stretch marks? I keep checking everyday and still haven't found any! Woo hoo!!
Sleep: Very little... I am sooo tired now and I will only get more tired after she is here. How is that fair? LOL
Best moment this week:  FIrst, was my baby shower with all of my wonderful co-workers.  Harper was spoiled rotten again.  We received bumbo seats, a car seat, more clothes, lots of tutu's, tons of diapers, and much more.  It was incredible and we are so appreciative of our friends here :) I also celebrated my birthday on Saturday and my AMAZING husband got me an hour and a half pre-natal massage.  It was incredible and made me feel much better!
Miss Anything?  ENERGY!!
MovementFeeling big movements and lots of jabs in my ribs, which are really getting painful. However, Harper is now head down so I am super excited to hear that and hope she stays that way!
Food cravings: CHOCOLATE per the usual... I can't even count how many Halloween candies I eat in a day.. its terrible..
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Getting TOO big!!
Gender: PRETTY IN PINK
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, heartburn, and going to the bathroom every 5 minutes
Belly Button in or out? Nick is calling it my anteater... haha.. it is popped out!
Wedding rings on or off? Off :(
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but exhausted.
Looking forward to: Halloween! For our Halloween Story Parade I am dressing up as the pumpkin from the BIGGEST PUMPKIN EVER book. HAHA.. I thought this would be fitting as its how I feel. We are carving a pumpkin for Miss Harper Sophia and taking some fun Halloween pictures for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment