Wednesday, October 9, 2013

*32 Weeks*


Glitter, Sparkles & Pearls- Hooray for little girls!!!

How far along? 32 Weeks, 5 days
Total Weight Gain:  LOST 2lbs this week!  WOOHOO!!!! I know I shouldn't be too excited about this, but my doctor said it is okay as the baby only takes what they need and she is measuring right on... so go me!! HAHA I must say lastnight I ate a cupcake and a Hershey Bar so I probably put it right back on. 
Maternity clothes? Yes!  
Stretch marks? Belly Butter really works!
Sleep: Still hard.. getting up a million times to pee is awful!!!
Best moment this week: Putting Harper's bedding in her crib, organizing the changing table, and hanging decorations on the walls in her nursery. Just waiting on the armoire.
Miss Anything?  Really would LOVE LOVE LOVE a glass of wine...
MovementALL the TIME! Nick stares in amazement at my belly as she moves all around. 
Food cravings: CHOCOLATE DUH!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Oh ya!
Gender: GLITTER, BOWS & TUTU'S :)
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, heartburn, and going to the bathroom every 5 minutes
Belly Button in or out? It was almost completely out earlier this week and now it is back in.. so weird!
Wedding rings on or off? Off :(
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but exhausted.
Looking forward to:  Maternity pictures! We are getting our pictures taken Sunday on Folly Beach :)  Can't wait to see how they turn out!! I have lots of cute ideas thanks to Pinterest haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment